eSignLive now offered on the Salesforce AppExchange
eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ is now available on the Salesforce AppExchange, providing an easy-to-integrate app which digitises the configure-price-quote (CPQ) process by bringing e-signing capabilities to sales quotes, proposals and agreements directly from Salesforce CPQ.
eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ enhances the deal closing process by making it easy to sign documents quickly and securely on any device, eliminating the need to use paper for a signature. Organisations can generate quotes and configure orders from within Salesforce, and then with one click, push the documents for signature.
eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ helps keep the entire quote-to-cash process digital and eliminates hybrid paper-digital processes.
Digitising the sales contracting process can add value across the organisation:
- Sales departments benefit from a completely digital process that lets them focus on closing deals rather than chasing approvals or paperwork.
- Customers gain the ability to conveniently sign anywhere, any time and on any device.
- Operations and Finance benefit from fully digital invoicing, reporting and other post-sales activities triggered automatically from Salesforce.
- Compliance receives e-signed documents and subsequent audit trails that are stored back into Salesforce once the transaction is complete, including transaction history like how and when the transaction took place.
- US Government organisations benefit from a FedRAMP-compliant solution.
“The eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ app makes it even easier for organisations to start using e-signatures inside the application they know and use every day,” said VASCO Vice President, Sales & Marketing NA, Ilene Vogt.
“By developing another connection between eSignLive and the Salesforce ecosystem, we’re making e-signatures accessible for everyone and expanding eSignLive’s usage in today’s app economy.”
Built on the Salesforce Platform, eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ is currently available on the AppExchange at http://sforce.co/2mOSXxr.